Capone (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ace

Dunkirk reunion of Tom Hardy and Jack Lowden tho

Dat 240p trailer upload :D Looks really cool, some high praise from Rian Johnson and Zack Stentz too.

Meh

Forum Pro
Law
Anyone else find it odd that Hardy hasn't reposted or even acknowledged the trailer release?

He posted a BTS of the first Venom on his Instagram today, too.

Jax_Teller wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 6:15 am
Dat 240p trailer upload :D Looks really cool, some high praise from Rian Johnson and Zack Stentz too.
Both director's friends.

Stinker incoming.

m4st4 wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 12:09 pm
Jax_Teller wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 6:15 am
Both director's friends.

Stinker incoming.
I don't think they would put themselves out there for potential embarrassment and say the movie is good if it was a stinker like Gotti or something. I don't expect RAVE reviews, but the reactions from Rian Johnson and Stentz (and a few others on twitter who have seen the movie) makes me think it could be a solid little film. I look forward to it

If it was so good, then why is it going straight to VOD? Were there plans for a cinema release before COVID-19?

could’ve been they were planning a theatrical release in spring or summer and the virus killed those plans.

-Vader

Vertical Entertainment & Redbox Entertainment have teamed up to release CAPONE as a home premiere VOD release on May 12th with an on-demand 48-hour rental. The distributor is still hoping for a theatrical release later in the summer.