Sucker Punch (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

allstarr55js wrote:
thenextnolan wrote:The movie is pg-13! :o

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0978764/parentalguide
This is a surprise why?
Snyder's movies have been mostly R-rated films(Excluding Legends of the guardians). I think its a surprise his new live-action film is pg-13.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Snyder's movies have been mostly R-rated films(Excluding Legends of the guardians). I think its a surprise his new live-action film is pg-13.
Yeah but if you look at those films they were pretty obvious for R ratings while this not so much.

allstarr55js wrote:
Yeah but if you look at those films they were pretty obvious for R ratings while this not so much.
I disagree. This looks exceptionally violent, and I'm positive Synder wanted an R rating. He's spoken about it, and even mentioned he found ways around it, i.e. fighting robots, and changing the color of blood.

To be honest I'm sort of glad this is PG-13. I almost feel like Snyder is too immature to deal with any sort of R-rated level of violence and sex. Both were handled in such annoyingly over-the-top and awful ways in Watchmen.

Smart move on his/WB's part. The majority of people who are interested in this movie are 13.

Sucker Punch isnt reviewing well... shock and awe.

11% Rating with top critics! LMAO

Assumed that would happened. Looked like crap ever since I saw the trailer.