Green Lantern (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
allstarr55js wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
:lol: Kids...
Says the guy with a batman tattoo.

Yeah.. My brother has a punisher tat and is also a lawyer... a damn good one. It doesn't matter what kinda tats you have

anyway yeah back when mtv first started it was decent. They showed videos and shit. Yeah it sucks big time now tho

But yeah people are going to bash mtv cuz it's the cool thing to do
Say Girl

Yeah.. My brother has a punisher tat and is also a lawyer... a damn good one. It doesn't matter what kinda tats you have

anyway yeah back when mtv first started it was decent. They showed videos and shit. Yeah it sucks big time now tho

But yeah people are going to bash mtv cuz it's the cool thing to do
I won't comment on tattoos but I will give you +1 on mtv quote. And yeah, I was there when mtv was something so I guess I have some right to comment on it.

I have not heard a real instrument being played on that channel for over a decade. I feel the urge to strangle someone using autotune to death..then again that might have been lovely to listen to, and would probably have sold :P

I've just seen it. AWFUL. Worst movie in a loooong time for me. Can someone tell me it's actually great so I can completely dismiss his opinion in the future?

DISASTER.

... :facepalm:

m4st4 wrote:Can someone tell me it's actually great so I can completely dismiss his opinion in the future?

... :facepalm:
yeah, you can count me in

Was this the movie that was suppose to help make Blake Lively into a ~thing? :lol:

Coming from a huge Green Lantern fan, this film sucked big time. The only thing they got right is the stuff on Oa. Mark Strong was a perfect Sinestro

arianad wrote:Was this the movie that was suppose to help make Blake Lively into a ~thing? :lol:
Well she just married Ryan Reynolds, so I guess she got something out of this film.

the_red_ninja wrote:
arianad wrote:Was this the movie that was suppose to help make Blake Lively into a ~thing? :lol:
Well she just married Ryan Reynolds, so I guess she got something out of this film.
Ha. I had no idea they were married. To be honest, I had no idea Reynolds still had a career but I just checked his IMDB and he has quite a few things coming up. She has none. Weird.