Roma (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Except for cinematography and sound, this movie did not have anything special and the critics score is ridiculous. 6/10

That reminds me, why the heck haven't I done the NFometer for this yet. Gosh I've become lazy.£

ShahrokhSam wrote:
December 20th, 2018, 7:42 am
Except for cinematography and sound, this movie did not have anything special and the critics score is ridiculous. 6/10
:|

ShahrokhSam wrote:
eXcEpT fOr CiNeMaToGrApHy AnD sOuNd ThIs MoViE dId NoT hAvE aNyThInG sPeCiAl AnD tHe CrItIcS sCoRe Is RiDiCuLoUs 6/10

Master Virgo wrote:
December 20th, 2018, 8:08 am
That reminds me, why the heck haven't I done the NFometer for this yet. Gosh I've become lazy.£
Not to forget other threads, it's been a while since a good NF-O-Meter

Master Virgo wrote:
December 20th, 2018, 8:08 am
put me down as a 10/10 boss
Ruth wrote:
December 20th, 2018, 9:09 am
ShahrokhSam wrote:
eXcEpT fOr CiNeMaToGrApHy AnD sOuNd ThIs MoViE dId NoT hAvE aNyThInG sPeCiAl AnD tHe CrItIcS sCoRe Is RiDiCuLoUs 6/10
as a fine connoisseur of cinnabontopography, this film delivers

I’m sorry, but as a professional in cinemetography, I think Roma sucks. It’s not a kino, and it’s never going to be in my absolute kinography. It’s not even a movie, it’s a flick at best, and that’s me being generous.

Sorry peasants.

Is this my favorite film of the year? Probably not but I really liked it a lot. I want to see it again ASAP. Yalitza Aparicio to me is the best thing about this film. Her performance and her presence is just incredible.

The cinematography is beautiful but I gotta say for a film that is very intimate, it felt like we're so far away from the characters (specifically if you're watching it on TV). Luckily, I own a very good sound system and the sound on this film is phenomenal. But seeing it on a small TV is just not enough. I wish I could experience this film on an IMAX sized screen.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 20th, 2018, 1:33 pm
Is this my favorite film of the year? Probably not but I really liked it a lot. I want to see it again ASAP. Yalitza Aparicio to me is the best thing about this film. Her performance and her presence is just incredible.
I know right? This is her very first movie too but her performance was just so freaking incredible. I hope she ends up having an awesome career. She's a natural at acting.

Artemis wrote:
December 20th, 2018, 1:36 pm
AhmadAli95 wrote:
December 20th, 2018, 1:33 pm
I know right? This is her very first movie too but her performance was just so freaking incredible. I hope she ends up having an awesome career. She's a natural at acting.
Absolutely. I was really wondering if she wants to continue acting or this is just a one time thing for her and luckily one reporter asked her this exact questions and I think we will see her in other projects. And my gosh she's really gorgeous.