Last Film You Watched? VI

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 18414
Joined: June 2012
Location: a twilight world
:twothumbsup: let me know what you thought of it

User avatar
Posts: 3993
Joined: May 2014
Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]
Kubo and the Two Strings

Oh. My. God.

10/10

User avatar
Posts: 502
Joined: November 2014
Location: Somewhere, in their fifth dimension...
Image
Been a while since I last watched it, and damn I forgot just how much I love this film.
9/10.

User avatar
Posts: 2602
Joined: January 2016
Location: The Netherlands
Se7en

Saw it again after two years, and holy shit it's still as scary and brilliant as I remembered. One of the best films of our time and one of my personal favourites.
9.2/10

User avatar
Posts: 2414
Joined: June 2011
Willem wrote:Se7en

One of the best films of our time and one of my personal favourites.

User avatar
Posts: 42618
Joined: May 2010
I haven't seen Seven in years. Probably still think Finch's second best comfortably.

User avatar
Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
The fact that I think 5 of Fincher's movies are my favorite Fincher movie is kinda crazy. Like, my number one ranked Fincher movie is a five-way tie.

fuck you vader i love fight club

User avatar
Posts: 42618
Joined: May 2010
Crazy Eight wrote:The fact that I think 5 of Fincher's movies are my favorite Fincher movie is kinda crazy. Like, my number one ranked Fincher movie is a five-way tie.

fuck you vader i love fight club
Zodiac
TSN
Seven
Fight Club

Dragon Tattoo?

I like Gone Girl more.

User avatar
Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
Allstar wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:The fact that I think 5 of Fincher's movies are my favorite Fincher movie is kinda crazy. Like, my number one ranked Fincher movie is a five-way tie.

fuck you vader i love fight club
Zodiac
TSN
Seven
Fight Club

Dragon Tattoo?

I like Gone Girl more.
Swap out Zodiac with Gone Girl and yup. A lot of my film school friends sing Zodiac's praises but it's never quite clicked with me like his other movies have.

User avatar
Posts: 42618
Joined: May 2010
What do you think of him doing World War Z 2?

Post Reply