Stranger Things (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
yea i should

Started off kinda meh, but the last few eps are fantastic. A white-knuckle ride and a certified feels-hitter at the end.

Harbour got kind of annoying this season, TBH

Like, he just devolved into Nic Cage-like rage and screaming after a certain point and I was dude just calm down, it's grating on the nerves

I think it's a worst season of Stranger Things.

I'm pretty much annoyed with
"we must close the gate." And that damn gate is going to open again at least once.

Pratham wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 7:09 am
"we must close the gate." And that damn gate is going to open again at least once.
It's the strangest thing, n'est-ce pas?

Batfan175 wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 8:36 am
Pratham wrote:
we don't know commie languages 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅

Pratham wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 12:34 pm
Batfan175 wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 8:36 am
Pratham wrote:
we don't know commie languages 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅
I understand the language of capitalists just fine though.

Almost done with season one. Winona Ryder should have never been shunned from Hollywood for shoplifting.

The story has really great pacing and I like how they flesh out the town too.

Looking forward to the next two seasons.

Okay what the hell, I was not prepared to be moved so much. The last episode broke my heart so much.
By the time El reads Hopper’s letter to her, I was reduced to a sobbing mess. Like, dammit what the hell man. I did not expect, nor was I prepared for Hopper to die. :cry:

Also, Billy. The way I remember him from S2, he was a total ass. But I actually felt really bad for him. Poor redneck fuckboy dude didn’t deserve any of this. Poor Max.
On a more lighthearted note, can this show make me love Steve any more? Like stop it you guys.
I found the Russian subplot absurd, but amusing, and that’s very much thanks to the characters involved in it. They all had so much chemistry and it just works lol.I did hate the dollar store Terminator guy though.
Okay but I love how like all of the kids just fuck off to their respectable ways and nobody gives a shit, and their parents don’t give a shit. Of course we see Joyce call Will’s thirsty mom *once* to ask about Will, and right before shit hits the fan she sort of starts freaking out about her kids. But like. Where were Max’s, Erica and Lucas’, and Dustin’s parents lmao
I absolutely loved this season. It just kept getting better and better with each episode. Several characters do get sidelined, but with 8 episodes and a big cast it’s just difficult to pull off, so I get it.

Ruth wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 1:57 pm
Okay but I love how like all of the kids just fuck off to their respectable ways and nobody gives a shit, and their parents don’t give a shit. Of course we see Joyce call Will’s thirsty mom *once* to ask about Will, and right before shit hits the fan she sort of starts freaking out about her kids. But like. Where were Max’s, Erica and Lucas’, and Dustin’s parents lmao