Dexter (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
It looks like Rita might be returning through flashbacks that weren't film prior to season 5. I'm just guessing though since one of those short clips I've never seen before of her.

It was reported a few months ago that Rita will at the very least be in the first episode.

CrazyEight wrote:It was reported a few months ago that Rita will at the very least be in the first episode.
Acting as the dead body? :P

Looks like they're finally going to expand on Quinn and Dexter's strained relationship. I felt it kind of petered out before the end of the last season, but it seems now it was building up to something much more interesting

RoboAmish wrote:Looks like they're finally going to expand on Quinn and Dexter's strained relationship. I felt it kind of petered out before the end of the last season, but it seems now it was building up to something much more interesting
Yea, I still hate Quinn though. No one can replace Doakes. :JGLface:

I just watched the first two seasons of this on netflix. I found his character very fascinating. I am a little worried about how much I relate to him. Overall I enjoyed the show, however, I found it oddly predictable. I knew every major plot twist was coming episodes before it actually did. I also found his sister extremely annoying. Seasons three and four are not available to watch online. I'm not sure if I wanna put them in my queue or not. Are they worth it?

theweatherman wrote:I just watched the first two seasons of this on netflix. I found his character very fascinating. I am a little worried about how much I relate to him. Overall I enjoyed the show, however, I found it oddly predictable. I knew every major plot twist was coming episodes before it actually did. I also found his sister extremely annoying. Seasons three and four are not available to watch online. I'm not sure if I wanna put them in my queue or not. Are they worth it?
Season three sucked, I haven't seen all of season four but I will starting tom.

^ I don't think season 3 sucked but it certainly was the weakest season. The Dexter/Miguel arc was really the only interesting thing about it.

But hang in there, theweatherman because season 4 is a lot better. It has a much more interesting rival killer and the best conclusion to any season yet.

Season 3 sucked? None of the season's suck, but 2 was easily the weakest for me. Lila is by far the most annoying character to have been on the show. Season 3 was pretty damn good in my opinion, but Season 4 is easily the best single season of any TV show I have ever seen. Lithgow was incredible.

I think season 3 was the weakest because the main serial killer sucked.

Season 3 is far from sucking though.