Dexter (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
kanjisheik wrote:"Two words - Autoerotic Mummification."
ROTFL!!! :-D

Highlight of the season :lol:

Thought it was pretty funny when Lumen commented on Dexters 'Purse' :lol:

James wrote:Thought it was pretty funny when Lumen commented on Dexters 'Purse' :lol:
I loved her expression when she found out Dexter was a "cop". lol

look forward to see how this season goes. Season 1 still my favourite, just that whole unexpected thing with his brother and sister. And it was alot darker I thought.

Id like the show to be really more violent, like dexter as a Jack the Ripper type Character but also funnier to balance it out.

But it is great.

Last Sunday was definately the best episode of the season. I'm not liking this season as much as I want to, I'm just over the whole Dexter having to babysit Lumen thing. I like it better when he's his own person and doesn't have to deal with other people's bs.

CroissantRoll wrote:Last Sunday was definately the best episode of the season. I'm not liking this season as much as I want to, I'm just over the whole Dexter having to babysit Lumen thing. I like it better when he's his own person and doesn't have to deal with other people's bs.
Im not liking it as much as I want to either.

Dexter tonight! Who do you think were the other people torturing Lumen? Another stupid theory, Elliot! I'm going to keep throwing out crazy theories that he's doing something weird until one of them sticks.

Really liked this episode. Nice shot, Deb. Hahah. :thumbup:

I'm glad Deb did that, she is really starting to become an unlikeable character for me with all her Quinn-love. Solid episode.

CroissantRoll wrote:I'm glad Deb did that, she is really starting to become an unlikeable character for me with all her Quinn-love. Solid episode.
You'd think you'd get used to Deb and her man obsessions after the first season. :lol: