Dexter (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Season 7 Teaser:

meh..

but it reminded me, have you guys ever seen this?

now that's awesome. and the dude is Israeli :P

lalyil wrote:meh..

but it reminded me, have you guys ever seen this?

now that's awesome. and the dude is Israeli :P
Yeah, that's fantastic. Thanks for the link, lalyil! Image

It will be nice to see how things play out in Season 7 now that...
Deb knows about Dexter's "dark passenger"
Can't wait.

In my opinion, Season 6 was a step back in the quality of the show, but S7 (mainly because of the potential of certain event that happened in the end of the last season) can be, if done well, one of the best ;)
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:In my opinion, Season 6 was a step back in the quality of the show, but S7 (mainly because of the potential of certain event that happened in the end of the last season) can be, if done well, one of the best ;)
For me are 3 steps back, seasons 3, 5 and looks like 6.

didich wrote:In my opinion, Season 6 was a step back in the quality of the show, but S7 (mainly because of the potential of certain event that happened in the end of the last season) can be, if done well, one of the best ;)
Yeah, Season 6 was pretty "meh" up until the last few episodes. I still think Season 3 was the worst so far, however. The whole
Dark Passenger having a best friend
thing? Wasn't that done in S2? :/

"Chuck" alum Yvonne Strahovski will be doing a multi-episode story arc in the upcoming seventh season.

Strahovski will play Hannah McKay, whom the press notes describe as "a strong, independent woman with a past that she's struggled to put behind her." Miami Metro recruits Hannah to help solve some old cases, Dexter works alongside her, begins to wonder if there's more to her than meets the eye.

http://www.hitfix.com//whats-alan-watch ... -guest-arc

First on set photo for s7.

chee wrote:
First on set photo for s7.
Not gonna lie, my breath hitched in my throat. Knew it was coming, but, you know... *shrug*. All I could think when I saw the end was: "Oh man. Six seasons for the TV incarnation to discover what the literary counterpart did in the first book?" :lol: