Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I looked everywhere and I didn't see any thread and if there is moderators can delete this thread and show me link to the original thread.

Anyways, I think this Transformers chick is hot. I liked Megan Fox too (only in Transformer1 and 2) and since she is turning to a couger in her 20s I think I found a nice eye candy and a reason to watch Transformers 3.

Check out the pics

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=67518

Michael Bay creeps me out.

chee wrote:Michael Bay creeps me out.
Same here. He's got a pedo face.
I liked Megan Fox too (only in Transformer1 and 2) and since she is turning to a couger in her 20s
Yes! I was looking a pictures of the Jonah Hex premiere and she was looking like a toned down version of Amanda Lepore. She just looked weird. Oh well. It's her face, not mine.

Rose is really pretty. She reminds me a bit of Bar Raefeli.

Is it just me or Shia and Bay look alike? :shock:

I've only watched the first Transformers and that was borderline bad. It's a good thing I didn't watch the sequel and I'm sure as hell ain't going to watch this one. :lol:

akv1984 wrote:
I liked Megan Fox too (only in Transformer1 and 2) and since she is turning to a couger in her 20s
Yes! I was looking a pictures of the Jonah Hex premiere and she was looking like a toned down version of Amanda Lepore. She just looked weird. Oh well. It's her face, not mine.

Bar Rafaeli is hot too. Did you had to mention her cause I am not going to be able to go to sleep normally.

Rohan wrote:
akv1984 wrote:

Bar Rafaeli is hot too. Did you had to mention her cause I am not going to be able to go to sleep normally.
:lol:
Sorry about that man! Rose just looks a little like her.

I just looked up the movie and I looked her up. I've been calling her Rose. Her name is Rosie. Sorry for the mistake. :oops:

i think she looks like a dude with long hair

talli wrote:i think she looks like a dude with long hair
Come on!!!!! Have you seen Sarah Silverman yet?

Rohan wrote:
talli wrote:i think she looks like a dude with long hair
Come on!!!!! Have you seen Sarah Silverman yet?
Hey! Sarah Silverman is cute!