Deadpool 2 (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'm glad Mayimbe got outed like this. Like not for his sake, but if he's willing to take shots at directors and actors as far as he did on an obviously shaky/wrong source, he deserves to be called out on it.

Law wrote:
The graffiti on the phone booth :D
some people seem to think the spelling is a clue to who will be cast? :roll: It's obviously just a pun yo.

For whatever reason, the teaser did not play well at my showing of Logan. I heard one or two people snicker, but mostly people had blank looks on their faces.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:For whatever reason, the teaser did not play well at my showing of Logan. I heard one or two people snicker, but mostly people had blank looks on their faces.
It goes on for slightly too long and for me the pacing is off even if the material and subject mater is right on target.

EDIT: And good job for Mangold wrecking Umberto like this. :lol: :lol: :lol: And lol did Umberto really pull the race card on him?

Shouldn't they like, shoot this pretty soon? That is if it comes out early 2018

Nomis wrote:Shouldn't they like, shoot this pretty soon? That is if it comes out early 2018
Production begins June I think

Then they can't make early 2018 right? As in, release in February

Nomis wrote:Then they can't make early 2018 right? As in, release in February
There's an "untitled Marvel FOX film" slated for this time next year so that could be it.