Christine (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Forum Patron
Posts: 7185
Joined: January 2014
Hearing her utter those infamous words at the end gave me chills knowing what came next. Its going to be surreal watching this person come to life on the screen.

User avatar
Posts: 54580
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
You guys have parents or know anyone who witnessed this live? I'd have to ask some of my friends but highly doubt it, I mean we didn't even exist as a country (Yugoslavia), totally different system where most of the western stuff was carefully picked for markets here. It was probably in the news though.

User avatar
Forum Patron
Posts: 7185
Joined: January 2014
m4st4 wrote:You guys have parents or know anyone who witnessed this live? I'd have to ask some of my friends but highly doubt it, I mean we didn't even exist as a country (Yugoslavia), totally different system where most of the western stuff was carefully picked for markets here. It was probably in the news though.
I do not. It'll be a very select group of people since it was only seen publicly once when it happened live unless there were a few outliers who just happened to be recording that broadcast on tape (not likely). It also happened in Sarasota, Florida so the number of people who watched it live is very small compared to a bigger city.

User avatar
Posts: 54580
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
ChristNolan wrote:
m4st4 wrote:You guys have parents or know anyone who witnessed this live? I'd have to ask some of my friends but highly doubt it, I mean we didn't even exist as a country (Yugoslavia), totally different system where most of the western stuff was carefully picked for markets here. It was probably in the news though.
I do not. It'll be a very select group of people since it was only seen publicly once when it happened live unless there were a few outliers who just happened to be recording that broadcast on tape (not likely). It also happened in Sarasota, Florida so the number of people who watched it live is very small compared to a bigger city.
Makes sense if it was a smaller city, and especially back then.

User avatar
Posts: 54580
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
Movie seems to be complementary with this upcoming documentary:


User avatar
Forum Pro
Law
Posts: 16793
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel

User avatar
Posts: 54580
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
Because composure, finese, maturity.

Imagine J-Law in this role. She'd play it like Silver Lining.

User avatar
Posts: 42463
Joined: May 2010
m4st4 wrote:Because composure, finese, maturity.
Ignore the troll.

User avatar
Posts: 19757
Joined: June 2011
Location: The Ashes of Gotham
I can't be the only person who got Nightcrawler vibes from the trailer; maybe it was because of the "If it bleeds, it leads," line. Looks as every bit creepy as I was hoping for it to be. So excited!

User avatar
Posts: 54580
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
BlairCo wrote:I can't be the only person who got Nightcrawler vibes from the trailer; maybe it was because of the "If it bleeds, it leads," line. Looks as every bit creepy as I was hoping for it to be. So excited!
Considering it's a real life Network, that as well.

Post Reply