Toy Story 3 is INCREDIBLE!

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Have you seen Toy Story 3 yet?

Poll ended at July 4th, 2010, 9:47 pm

Yes
92%
No, but plan to
8%
No, not interested
No votes

Total votes: 12

Frankly, it's one of the best films of the year. It will be remembered forever as a textbook ending to a great film series.

:)

Saw it. It was amazing.

Best Movie This Year till this exact date.

Followed by Shutter Island, Ghost Writer, Agora, Kick-Ass and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (foreign). :thumbup:

I saw it twice and plan to watch it again, maybe this week. One of the best trilogy ever made (well, the best).
No doubt, Pixar is the best studio in town.

RIFA wrote:Saw it. It was amazing.

Followed by Shutter Island, Ghost Writer, Agora, Kick-Ass and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (foreign). :thumbup:

I like all those, too!!! How did you see The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo? Is it available on DVD?

Seen it. Think if i was 10 or 15 years younger i would appreciate this flicker much more. Bit it was still very solid.

movieman1005 wrote:
RIFA wrote:Saw it. It was amazing.

I like all those, too!!! How did you see The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo? Is it available on DVD?

It's on torrents for like 3 weeks :D I couldn't get the DVD because here they don't have it yet. If you're into foreign movies it's a very good movie and the second part from the trilogy will be released in July. I hope it will be as good as the first movie. It's a thriller/mystery/drama movie... It's like watching some Polanski thriller :clap:

Dark Nolan wrote:Seen it. Think if i was 10 or 15 years younger i would appreciate this flicker much more. Bit it was still very solid.
How old are you?

As a 17 year old who just finished high school, this made me feel so old since I grew up with the series and Andy. :lol:

chee wrote:
Dark Nolan wrote:Seen it. Think if i was 10 or 15 years younger i would appreciate this flicker much more. Bit it was still very solid.
How old are you?

As a 17 year old who just finished high school, this made me feel so old since I grew up with the series and Andy. :lol:
the scene in the trash-burner was masterful and very mature - really consider it to be my favourite part of the whole movie

The ending was heart-breaking. I almost cried, much to the surprise of my girlfriend. :lol:

bLaZe wrote:The ending was heart-breaking. I almost cried, much to the surprise of my girlfriend. :lol:
I actually cried the two times a watched it. But were tears of delight. I love the ending. :clap: