Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Seriously, Ruth? Seriously? Smh.

Dude goes for the lowest of the low while, by some miracle, expecting me to 'discuss' things with him like people do in real life. So I give him what he implies - there you go fucker, that is who I am. Not having 'reading comprehension', not 'some shit', I'll give you precise name. I mean, is that how forum psych analysis works? And I won't give it lightly either for the most obvious reasons of them all - I see it too, on a daily fucking basis.

I'm just ashamed by the behavior of some of the 'ivory' veterans round here, like day after day, even after seven years. People don't seem to give a shit about the person on the other side, allstar seems to be the only person around here that uses PM when things get heated. And because of what? Fucking opinion. They just see the neverending virtual pattern and push the buttons. Well guess what, irl I never even get the chance to question my friends because we never question our loyalties, we don't fight over the tiniest fucking details, we respect each other, even when we don't agree. This is the only place that brings out negativity in me so I wonder why did it ever become my Google replacement.

Circle jerk on this site is becoming embarrassing so I really don't give a damn what any of you think - I'm the villain, so be it.

^While I do agree with everything you said, the lack of self awareness here is such a beautiful thing. Over my span of existence here I've seen you make light of various situations, plus your borderline disturbing "jokes" and what not. Have you ever acknowledged that? Or will you keep victimizing yourself and not admittig that you're actually part of the problem, like most of us here?

Oh always, I'm definitely part of the problem. Since I'm already deep in it. That is obvious? That is also my personal problem. Do I finally accept the amalgam of what I am here or just stop? But that's also my personal issue with NF and nothing to be turned into a soap opera.

Guess I'm constantly disappointed by the fact that none of us here are actually 'friends'. I consider one person here my friend and I already sent him PM.

As for the whole 'oh no forum DRAMA'... that is interpretation free, of course, we all choose and decide for ourselves. I don't see any of this as drama necessarily, just spilling my human doubts on paper, er... screen.

m4st4 wrote:Oh always, I'm definitely part of the problem. Since I'm already deep in it. That is obvious? That is also my personal problem. Do I finally accept the amalgam of what I am here or just stop? But that's also my personal issue with NF and nothing to be turned into a soap opera.

Guess I'm constantly disappointed by the fact that none of us here are actually 'friends'. I consider one person here my friend and I already sent him PM.

As for the whole 'oh no forum DRAMA'... that is interpretation free, of course, we all choose and decide for ourselves. I don't see any of this as drama necessarily, just spilling my human doubts on paper, er... screen.
I guess it all depends on how personal you take it here. I try not to, so I don't hold any bad feelings on anyone here, simple as that. Not to say that I don't acknowledge we're all human here. Not to say it's impossible for me to get hurt or angry as well. That's why some of the stuff here really weirds me out. I'd have an easier time empathizing with you if I hadn't seen you turn so incredibly hostile over miniscule stuff (ironically) here before.

I don't want to drag this anymore. If by any chance you want to talk and sort things out, my PM is open.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Case closed for me since this thread is bizzare as it is and turned into this because I constantly posted stuff RELATED to it.

This was a big sucess at the Razzies
37th Annual Golden Raspberry (RAZZIE®) Award Nominations

WORST PICTURE
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Dirty Grandpa
Gods of Egypt
Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
Independence Day: Resurgence
Zoolander No. 2

WORST ACTOR
Ben Affleck / Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Gerard Butler / Gods of Egypt & London Has Fallen
Henry Cavill / Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Robert de Niro / Dirty Grandpa
Dinesh D’Souza [as Himself] / Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
Ben Stiller / Zoolander No. 2

WORST ACTRESS
Megan Fox / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Tyler Perry / BOO! A Medea Halloween
Julia Roberts / Mother’s Day
Becky Turner [as Hillary Clinton] / Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
Naomi Watts / Divergent Series: Allegiant & Shut-In
Shailene Woodley / Divergent Series: Allegiant

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Julianne Hough / Dirty Grandpa
Kate Hudson / Mother’s Day
Aubrey Plaza / Dirty Grandpa
Jane Seymour / Fifty Shades of Black
Sela Ward / Independence Day: Resurgence
Kristen Wiig / Zoolander No. 2

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR
Nicolas Cage / Snowden
Johnny Depp / Alice Through the Looking Glass
Will Ferrell / Zoolander No. 2
Jesse Eisenberg / Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Jared Leto / Suicide Squad
Owen Wilson / Zoolander No. 2

WORST SCREEN COMBO
Ben Affleck & His BFF (Baddest Foe Forever) Henry Cavill / Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Any 2 Egyptian Gods or Mortals / Gods of Egypt
Johnny Depp & His Vomitously Vibrant Costume / Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Entire Cast of Once Respected Actors / Collateral Beauty
Tyler Perry & That Same Old Worn Out Wig / BOO! A Medea Halloween
Ben Stiller and His BFF (Barely Funny Friend) Owen Wilson / Zoolander No. 2

WORST DIRECTOR
Dinesh D’Souza and Bruce Schooley / Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
Roland Emmerich / Independence Day: Resurgence
Tyler Perry / BOO! A Medea Halloween
Alex Proyas / Gods of Egypt
Zack Snyder / Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Ben Stiller / Zoolander No. 2

WORST PREQUEL, REMAKE, RIP-OFF or SEQUEL
Alice Through the Looking Glass
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Dawn of Justice
Fifty Shades of Black
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Zoolander No. 2

WORST SCREENPLAY
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Dirty Grandpa
Gods of Egypt
Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
Suicide Squad
Congrats to all the nominees.

It's a bit for the sake of publicity, since there were many other blockbusters that were received more poorly than BvS. Huntsman, Ben-Hur, Assassin or Warcraft. They just wanted the biggest fish. Not that I think very highly of this film, but one of the worst films of the year, it most certainly wasn't.£

Allstar wrote:This was a big sucess at the Razzies
37th Annual Golden Raspberry (RAZZIE®) Award Nominations
WORST ACTOR
Ben Affleck / Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
:clap: Congrats.

I don't think Affleck's acting was particularly bad in this but the direction he was given and the overall representation of the character completely deserve this nomination.

Leto and Snyder getting nominations is also a good decision in my books.

How the hell does Affleck deserve worst actor for his Batman/Bruce Wayne...

Razzies are a meme and should not be taken that seriously but this is stupid.

He's the name they have to give it to, for the terrible representation of Batman on screen by Snyder.