Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Dang we can't even say that this movie looks good without having an argument.

What next? I say I like Gal Gadot's makeup in this film and I get a lecture on proper makeup techniques and how Victoria Down did a terrible job on Gal?

RIFA wrote:Kind of agree with you on that. Tho I believe there are segments of BvS which are wonderfully shot and the composition is on point. But there are many moments where it looks like Suicide Squad.

I think the reason why many would say BvS looks better than most of the Marvel movies is because most marvel movies do have a generic look, although well made and consistent (for the most part).

I think The Amazing Spider-Man for example is well shot. Same as Iron Man and Winter Soldier.
Yeah. Marvel has a stock look that mainly comes from the color grade, not the lighting, whereas BvS pushes Da Vinci Resolve to its brink. BvS has a "look" that you wouldn't describe to someone as "bland", but I also wouldn't ever use the word "good". That's just me though; I think Snyder's grades are a visual assault in all the worst ways which only "offends" me slightly less than a bland Marvel grade by default of it at least being bold.

C8 yes it IS semantics because in Croatian we say glavni kamerman instead of direktor fotografije so kindly fuck off will ya.

Some of you guys are so deep in your pretentious game that it's honestly ridiculous how much time and energy one needs to spend just to go from A to B, as in brainless fuckery.

I don't see how it is pretentious. If anything it should be at least interesting and maybe even eye-opening. At the end of the day nobody forces you to agree with C8 or anything like that.

I -for one- don't agree with everything he said (more likely due to the fact that I do like Snyder's aesthetics) but I can't ignore the point he was making which shows by the fact that I easily understood where he was coming from. Like you can see both sides with ease if you're somewhat educated on it.

I mean since when education is now the equivalent of pretentiousness?

RIFA wrote:Like you can see both sides with ease if you're somewhat educated on it.
That's rich coming from you. Mighty rich. Implies that you're willing to listen only if you think the other side is, in fact, somewhat educated (extrapolating with personal past experience with you and the likes). Hole-fuck-a-mole, you're still on ignore.

m4st4 wrote:Implies that you're willing to listen only if you think the other side is, in fact, somewhat educated
You never stop not growing up. Also that's incredibly hypocritical as isn't anyone doing that? (although the ONLY part you just take out of your ass just to be a little drama queen as usual) Like you wouldn't argue mathematics with someone that failed the subject.

So of course you're going to pay a lot more attention to people that you know are somewhat educated regardless if you agree with them or not. It only makes sense. I mean if you don't do that... then it's a problem.

I also love your tactics of selecting specific quotes from people's posts that you can use in your advantage to discredit/insult the other person but you never touch on the main arguments.

RIFA wrote:I also love your tactics of selecting specific quotes from people's posts that you can use in your advantage to discredit/insult the other person but you never touch on the main arguments.
I just did it again. It's not really a tactic, more like a self-preservation routine, it protects me from another lesson of 'RIFA's Psychiatry 101'. But... to do that you need to be on the opposite side of the couch no?

Please, tell me more.

I have no idea what the hell you're on as usual. I mean even the thing you quoted you didn't even understand it lol. You implied I said something about the other guy being educated when I said something about the listener/reader being educated.

I think you really have a reading comprehension or some shit because you often either miss stuff or misinterpret it. Or you're just a twisted frustrated like that that resorts to manipulate, twist words, and take shit out of context.

I'm gonna let this dry out. Got better things to do.

RIFA wrote:I think you really have a reading comprehension or some shit
I have 'some shit', it's called Asperger. I'm sure you've sensed it just by licking the screen.

Funny how you always have better things to do and yet still let yourself slip, again and again.

m4st4 wrote:
RIFA wrote:I think you really have a reading comprehension or some shit
I have 'some shit', it's called Asperger. I'm sure you've sensed it just by licking the screen.
I hope this isn't some part of your sick sense of humor, because if it is, as a person, who encounters Asperger's and autism on an almost daily basis, I'd be fucking furious at you for making light of disorders like these.