Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'm in a film school and everybody fucking hates it.

We can play this all day.

Same, though the crowd at my school is the super hipster 'anything that isn't made for five dollars without studio money is a hack shoot' type hipsters so take that as you will.

My campus thought Eisenberg was great.

Crazy Eight wrote:I'm in a film school and everybody fucking hates it.

We can play this all day.
Didn't know we were playing? What matters is what you feel. If you hated it as well - good. I noticed the opposite in my environment and especially on social media but little would it matter if my opinion was on the opposite. End of the day, I choose what I like and what I don't like.

No wonder lol

Where is the truth then? As always in the middle. Check out Virgo's NF meter, majority is in the green, minority is in the red, lots of in betweens as well, there is your truth. Now, I would also say that even that should be put aside once you're assessing your own thoughts on the matter. I felt a relief after my premiere viewing because I knew BvS was something special for me. Critical and financial success is something that surely helps ('campus' patting you on the back, oo-rah) but that's also an external factor that has little to do with the subjective one: Do I like this, or not?

I would say on his rating system the majority of those mixed reactions are clearly more in the negative category and not on the verge of positive or even close.

Durden wrote:I would say on his rating system the majority of those mixed reactions are clearly more in the negative category and not on the verge of positive or even close.
Not really - 26:18 (4 mixed to negative and 6 negative). Majority here is in mixed/mixed to positive and positive.

RIFA wrote:
No wonder lol
Yeah education tends to skew hatred toward bad movies.