Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Watched the UC yesterday.

I liked what it did for the film. The flow was much more coherent and the story was easier to understand. The added footage was really good for the story structure and helped explain things a whole lot more.

I probably fangirled a bit too much about the UC on Facebook because Liron unfriended me lol. But it's worth it.

I feel really bad for Zack Snyder because this was the version he wanted to release and he got a lot of hate for the TC version.

Bruce is still a dolt ... "World's Greatest Detective" my ass.

They could at least edit out the cherry Jolly Rancher and Pa Kent scenes.

eGregiovs wrote:Bruce is still a dolt ... "World's Greatest Detective" my ass.

They could at least edit out the cherry Jolly Rancher and Pa Kent scenes.
Yeah, one of my friends was wondering how Bruce could be so stupid to fall for Luthor's plan like that. He should have been way smarter.

akv1984 wrote:
I probably fangirled a bit too much about the UC on Facebook because Liron unfriended me lol. But it's worth it.
lol

So that's why she unfriended me.

RIFA wrote:Don't understand the "hahahaha"

Oh yes I do, you're the hater that filled tens of pages with nonsensical comments.
Nonsensical or obvious and right on the money?

DoubleD wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
lol

So that's why she unfriended me.
lmao you too? I know that she unfriended Keegan because he defended Chris Pratt's quotes about hunting.

Damn, BVS is literally tearing friendships apart. At least with Keegan, even though dude hates the movie, his critiques are always well written and backed up and I can appreciate the conversation and I learn something too. All Liron said was that the film is shit. Okay? And?

Lol that sounds like her alright.

She loves to tell people to "grow up" but will literally never talk to you again if you state an opinion she disagrees with.

ChristNolan wrote:Lol that sounds like her alright.

She loves to tell people to "grow up" but will literally never talk to you again if you state an opinion she disagrees with.
It's just a fucking movie though lol.

She and I would have nice conversations in the past. Like one time, some dude said my screenplay was shit and didn't even articulate why it was shit or back up his opinion. I told her about it and she gave me some really good advice and told me to keep writing. That made me feel a whole lot better.

I do remember she posted a status about BvS and I wrote that I liked the movie and explained why. She was just like "I don't understand how someone who wants to understand good story structure would like a film with a shit script." Ummmmm....that's not necessary? lol.

ChristNolan wrote:Lol that sounds like her alright.

Not to get unduly personal but I think anyone who's had serious conversations with her in the past knows she's not the most stable person.

-Vader