Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Loved it even more. KGBeast and Superman were so much more fleshed out than I could've hoped for.

Law wrote:Let me get this straight..

Despite numerous buildings being destroyed and falling, jet planes firing missiles and crashing, a gigantic alien spaceship hovering over Earth and Superman fighting with another alien.. The people in Wayne Enterprises needed permission to evacuate?

"Alright guys boss wants us out!!"

No shit Jack.
I'm still wondering why Bruce went all the way over there in the first place. I don't care at all about "Jack" and whatever his relationship with Bruce is.

It would have been better if he was already at the building before shit started going down and helps evacuate it. Didn't need the Michael Bay Jeep commercial.

No need for TC... just go for this Ultimate Edition.

It's much better than the TC. This UE is on the level of KoH DC.

RIFA wrote:No need for TC... just go for this Ultimate Edition.

It's much better than the TC. This UE is on the level of KoH DC.
Hahahahahaha.

Don't understand the "hahahaha"

Oh yes I do, you're the hater that filled tens of pages with nonsensical comments.

Does the UC really do that much? For some reason I doubt that.

RIFA wrote:It's much better than the TC. This UE is on the level of KoH DC.
Laughable, but I have yet to see it, so you've instantly raised my expectations.

Well I think the smaller details help elevate the overall story. The TC had me questioning at times what was going on with some of the subplots but they are more exposed in the UC and do make the characters more interesting. Definitely enjoyed Superman, Senator Finch, and KGBeast more from it.

Bacon wrote:Does the UC really do that much? For some reason I doubt that.
As I said before, it depends on how okay you are with the overall story, tone and Snyder's approach to the material. It's the same story, just presented heaps better. My issues with the theatrical cut lay with how the story was presented, structured and executed, so to see it done properly and well is a big plus for me. The added context to a lot of the plot beats and subplots unserviced by the theatrical cut and character decisions should also help those on the fence re: the story.

EDIT: I've seen a few people actually be disappointed in the UC, considering the theatrical cut's chaotic structuring and lack of coherence a valuable asset.