Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
antovolk wrote:
Bacon wrote:Still dunno when I'll see this.
Unless you have one of the giant IMAX screens nearby showing this in 70mm or Laser, probably wait for the Ultimate Cut.
Well there's the IMAX Dome...?

m4st4 wrote:Monday and Tuesday March records, should hit 500 mil. today. So much for #crumbling.
I guess this is the Donald Trump of movies after all.

Aand... it's official:

'Batman v. Superman' Flies Past $500M Worldwide
Today, BvS will cross the $200 million mark domestically after scoring the biggest Monday ($15 million) and Tuesday ($12.2 million) for the month of March. That's after debuting to $422.5 million over Easter weekend, the No. 1 superhero launch of all time at the worldwide box office. In North America, the film opened to $166.1 million, breaking a number of records.

“We’re so proud that Batman v Superman has become the must-see event film of the season for fans the world over,” Warner Bros. global distribution chief Veronika Kwan Vandenberg said. “These incredible numbers are building momentum for not only this movie, but for the upcoming slate of DC superhero films.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/b ... man-879334

Bacon wrote:
antovolk wrote:
Bacon wrote:Still dunno when I'll see this.
Unless you have one of the giant IMAX screens nearby showing this in 70mm or Laser, probably wait for the Ultimate Cut.
Well there's the IMAX Dome...?
Then just probably wait for the UC.

antovolk wrote:Zimmer retires from genre:
This movie is such a turkey it made Zimmer retire from the genre for good. :lol:

Allstar wrote:
antovolk wrote:Zimmer retires from genre:
This movie is such a turkey it made Zimmer retire from the genre for good. :lol:
The last two superhero films he did were the worst ones in recent memory. Poor him

You can tell he hated it.