Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I hear that's really hot this season

It's supposed to be available for digital download today but i cant find it available for download anywhere?

anybody have any ideas?

thanks

James wrote:It's supposed to be available for digital download today but i cant find it available for download anywhere?

anybody have any ideas?

thanks
iTunes? Official release date for blu-ray here in Europe is August 1st, not sure about digital but you can certainly get it asap.

m4st4 wrote:
James wrote:It's supposed to be available for digital download today but i cant find it available for download anywhere?

anybody have any ideas?

thanks
iTunes? Official release date for blu-ray here in Europe is August 1st, not sure about digital but you can certainly get it asap.

m4st4 wrote:

anybody have any ideas?

thanks

It's not available for download on itunes, only for preorder for 18th of next month :(

m4st4 wrote:

anybody have any ideas?

thanks

Welcome back mate. :thumbup:

nice

In case anyone wanted to watch the stunning opening 10 minutes again

And here's a trailer I've been working on

Antovolk, you talented bastard.

I've heard reception from 'completely changes the entire movie' to 'just the same thing but longer with slightly more Clark Kent'.