Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
And what have you "contributed" exactly? Sticking up for this trainwreck with every post you make does not count as contribution.

Odjaime ‏@ThalmoSales
@Pandereter @GiteshPandya In 8 days Iron Man 3 made $232,134,916 while Batman v Superman made $224,422,793 domestic, Walk down 400 million

ChristNolan wrote:And what have you "contributed" exactly? Sticking up for this trainwreck with every post you make does not count as contribution.
My positivity towards DC has nothing to do with solid data I provided in that post you decided to bash. I was also talking about the entire NolanFans. Counter question won't remove the fact that you're pretty much worthless round here aside from Christ Nolan releases when you sound a lot like me here, only in much worse, 12 Monkeys mode.

So you're allowed to question whether or not I contribute, but the same can't be asked of you? If I'm worthless and you're worthless, then what good does your comment on my worthlessness have?

ChristNolan wrote:So you're allowed to question whether or not I contribute, but the same can't be asked of you? If I'm worthless and you're worthless, then what good does your comment on my worthlessness have?
Wait... I thought this shitfest started when you said I should ask for professional help? Naturally, I responded in a similar manner. And are you actually trying to ease your way out of this? How typical. In the end, I might start to question even my own contributions... but I won't, don't worry. You're wasting your time here, as always, gg. ;)

Ease out of what? Im trying to understand your hypocritical nature hence my previous post. You go on and on about contributing all the time yet you yourself don't contribute much of anything. You've built yourself a high horse so either hop down from it or justify it.

Justify to whom, a worm? Why are you suddenly so invested? I haven't seen you this invested since... what was the last Christ Nolan movie? Or maybe some other forum disaster you desperately clinged onto? Stop acting like a fucking leech and get a grip on life, none of this matters irl but I can see it's been slowly damaging your nerves.

This seems like a projected catastrophe in terms of critical and financial success.

Batfan175 wrote:This seems like a projected catastrophe in terms of critical and financial success.
What world do we live in where a blockbuster makes $900 million and is considered a financial catastrophe?

Wait, under a billion? No way. I'd assume the international box office (especially China) picks up the domestic slack.