Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Forum Pro
Law
Are you guys serious? That's fake and from the mouth of Josh Trank.

Law wrote:Are you guys serious? That's fake and from the mouth of Josh Trank.
yah

Law wrote:Are you guys serious? That's fake and from the mouth of Josh Trank.
I know. Was pointing out irony of even making a fake tweet like that.

m4st4 wrote:Full theater just cheered at the end of this magnificent feast, what a glorious end to this long day. Snyder created something unique and wants you to pedal faster.
Your 100th short term "I'm leaving forever guys I swear" departure immediately followed by this post the next day.

I'm shocked.

Prop everyone was talking about...
Michael Shannon puppet right?
That was pretty bad, my group was giggling throughout, they should've just shoot the real deal. Luckily Eisenberg knows how to deliver his literary inspirations so that was somewhat salvaged. Leatherface Nixon still takes the cake for me.

I'm shocked at the reviews, I just saw the movie and it was great.

How the fuk is this worth 36% on RT? Was it too complicated for all those idiots?

Shocking news, different people might have different opinions. You like it? Good. You don't like it? Also good.

Dobson wrote:Shocking news, different people might have different opinions. You like it? Good. You don't like it? Also good.
Indeed. I was in a group of six, various degrees of DC knowledge and general investment in movies: two geeked out throughout, two liked it, one was meh about it. Some members from the audience were interviewed later on and from what I've heard they enjoyed the experience. Can't remember the last time movie felt like a complete blockbuster event, with the clapping and cheering at the end... Probably local Inception premiere. Just wanted to comment on cameos, the only one that actually worked for me and gave me shivers:
Future Flash
...the rest were ranging from meh to just okay. But I get how it was necessary and maybe, just maybe, DC will have a little bit extra on Metahumans (which sounded totally Morrison).

M4

What are your thoughts on Justice League going forward with Snyder post seeing BvS?

Max Landis seems like the appropriate next step.