Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:Haha I was waiting on you, that's the spirit. Well, my wishlist includes: Batmobile shot, more Diana, more Lois, at least one more line from Batfleck... and preferably original soundtrack.
The 2:12 runtime is great because it won't be bloated like the December theatrical trailer, keeping it real tight. Hopefully they don't have the team up thing featured, maybe have a couple shots of Doomsday along with Diana in WW mode.

Add Zimmer/Junkie's score in (please end with that epic Batman theme rendition we hear in TV Spot 1/"Do You Bleed"), throw in some expert editing from Miss Horvath (if Snyder got her to return for this final trailer - SDCC and theatrical trailers were agency jobs) and we could be in for winning the Super Bowl trailer battle by a landslide :D

What is your prediction on the release window, today, tomorrow or by the end of the week? Also, will it even play as a superbowl add since WB never does that and most are under 60 secs?

m4st4 wrote:What is your prediction on the release window, today, tomorrow or by the end of the week? Also, will it even play as a superbowl add since WB never does that and most are under 60 secs?
It won't play as a Super Bowl ad. Plus WB didn't buy ad space.

My prediction - at the end of the Doritos spot during the game there's like 3 seconds of footage with a SEE THE FINAL TRAILER ON BATMANVSUPERMAN.COM card. Trailer drops online when spot airs.

If not tomorrow, then by next Thursday night. I don't see it dropping today.

It feels right for it to happen tomorrow then, cheaper for them but still in the heat of the game/anticipation.

Give me some new Lex footage! Hope he will leading this one as well as the previous. :twisted:

This is the person who leaked the 'She with you.wav' track. https://www.reddit.com/user/BvS_

He says: "Don't think any one else has the whole album, though they might, if they can figure out where to get it from. (It'll take more than a Google search, need to dig around elsewhere)"

"Long story, but prior to me downloading the soundtrack (I don't own a physical copy), I knew something about the way Warner Bros. releases movie soundtracks, and took advantage of it.
I mean that you won't find a "Click here to download!" button for the soundtrack.
Might upload "Their War Here". No promises."

Anybody have an idea on any loopholes in how WaterTower music releases their stuff?

m4st4 wrote:Image

I can't help but see Miller's TDKR (I know he didn't exactly draw the animated film) in each still I see of Ben. He absolutely nails the look, smile, and voice of Batman, particularly from that scene; particularly from TDKR. If there is one thing I'm excited about in this movie it's Ben and the future of 'his' Batman.

myst4ry wrote:This is the person who leaked the 'She with you.wav' track. https://www.reddit.com/user/BvS_

He says: "Don't think any one else has the whole album, though they might, if they can figure out where to get it from. (It'll take more than a Google search, need to dig around elsewhere)"

"Long story, but prior to me downloading the soundtrack (I don't own a physical copy), I knew something about the way Warner Bros. releases movie soundtracks, and took advantage of it.
I mean that you won't find a "Click here to download!" button for the soundtrack.

Anybody have an idea on any loopholes in how WaterTower music releases their stuff?
Hackers stuff.

For example, if they're uploading the soundtracks on some specific file-hosting service to share it with online-shops and etc., and he knows which service, he might do some manipulations with the links and here we are - he get the full soundtrack. The key is knowing where to find, getting is not much a problem.

Lord Shade wrote:
myst4ry wrote:This is the person who leaked the 'She with you.wav' track. https://www.reddit.com/user/BvS_

Hackers stuff.

For example, if they're uploading the soundtracks on some specific file-hosting service to share it with online-shops and etc., and he knows which service, he might do some manipulations with the links and here we are - he get the full soundtrack. The key is knowing where to find, getting is not much a problem.

Apparently it's somewhere on the WaterTower Music site.

Where it turns out it's too easy to get full soundtracks through the Digital Redemption thing....but doesn't work with yet to be released OSTs.

But the track is real?