Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) DEUX YOU BLEED?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:13 days until footage mayhem right?
Yup. Well I expect the BvS stuff to be mostly BTS, final trailer at this rate should be if not airing during Super Bowl then released online during the game anyway.

Zack Snyder is going on Conan soon I think so it'll probably be there.

I thought the last trailer was the final trailer?

SilverHeart wrote:Zack Snyder is going on Conan soon I think so it'll probably be there.
That's literally in a week's time so nope...
Bacon wrote:I thought the last trailer was the final trailer?
It's the 'main'/theatrical trailer.

FYI MoS had 4 trailers (5 if you include the Nokia one).
Last edited by antovolk on January 6th, 2016, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bacon wrote:I thought the last trailer was the final trailer?
We're probably getting one minute superbowl trailer, plus new SS trailer and WW footage in 13 days.

antovolk wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:Zack Snyder is going on Conan soon I think so it'll probably be there.
That's literally in a week's time so nope...
How does that eliminate the possibility of it debuting there? I can't see any other reason he'd show up on Conan if not to promote the movie.
Last edited by SilverHeart on January 6th, 2016, 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Any more trailers and we'll see the whole friggin movie.

I really don't expect anything from this movie other than some cool Batman and batcave visual treats. Snyder is one of the most overrated directors on the planet when it comes to comic book fans or action movie fans.

More footage? Yes please.

Maroti wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:No they aren't. The only source for that is IMDB, which is routinely wrong, especially pre-release. Force Awakens, Jurassic World, M:I-5... all listed as 4K until the DCP specs were released. IMDB users assume a blockbuster is 4K until proven wrong, and even then it's sometimes listed incorrectly.
Hmm. I might be mistaken then, if that is the case, sorry.

Do you have the source that claims that TFW was mastered in 2K? Would be an interesting read.
All I could find is sites claming that it's mastered in 4K, since it needs to live up the new 4K laser IMAX projection, are those sites wrong?
The traditional DCP spec doesn't support 4K 3D, and IMAX has been mum about whether or not their laser system confides to that spec or not. Not that that particularly matters, since the only movies IMAX laser's have shown thus far that actually were mastered in 4K are Tomorrowland and Spectre (both 2D), everything else is standard 2K.

There's been no legitimate cinematography, editing, or theatrical distribution website that's claimed TFA was mastered in 4K. The closest might be a theater saying it's being shown on 4K projectors, but that's irrelevant. The only "official" thing we know is that all of the theatrical DCP's, 2D and 3D (obviously 3D) are 2K. There's no known instance of a movie being mastered in 4K and then not getting a 4K 2D DCP, and it should also be noted that since 4K 3D isn't possible yet, only one 3D released movie has been mastered in 2D, at 4K, separately (The Amazing Spider-Man 2).

http://www.film-tech.com/ubb/f3/t004282.html

There's one thread on the Film-Tech board that mentions it, although it's been brought up in several others, if you feel like searching around for multiple confirmations.

Cool man! Thanks for the info.
Guess I have a lot to learn :)