Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
If i hadn't seen the first one I would've thought this looks badass as fuck but there's reasons to be cautious.

This looks bad. And it's kinda disconcerting that they're calling it 'Sicario 2: Soldado'. 'Soldado' was cooler.

It's like they're saying hey this movie sucks but at least it's a continuation of the fucking badass and critically successful Sicario.

Looks cool. I'm down for it to be an action movie. We don't have enough of those old-school ones any more.

Benicio del Toro's character is iconic.

It doesn't have the same cinematographic beauty as Sicario but Benicio is so damn captivating.

Unnecessary sequel but will give benefit of the doubt.

yeah I'm gonna miss D-Ville, Deakins, and JoJo, but I'm pumped dude

same writer and mostly same cast, so it retains a lot of the strengths from the first one\

title is stupid though, makes it sound like a direct-to-video film

prowlercomesaround wrote:This looks bad. And it's kinda disconcerting that they're calling it 'Sicario 2: Soldado'. 'Soldado' was cooler.

It's like they're saying hey this movie sucks but at least it's a continuation of the fucking badass and critically successful Sicario.
It's Sony though. They're unconfident as fuck. They retitled Granite Mountain TWICE.

Tell you what. If it gets good reviews, I'll watch.£

Better quality:

Oh please no