The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
patiently waiting for people to realize that the only reason catwoman is getting praised in this movie is because she’s hot. terribly written character

actually, the writing all around is pretty bad. the tone and aesthetics manage to save it

Im surprised how much I didn't like it. It's a boring adaptation of the character, and I don't even think it nails that urban gritty Batman some fans have wanted for so long.

The Ave Maria choice...ugh. From Elfman, James N. Howard and Zimmer to what we got here, it's harsh.

Ace wrote:
March 24th, 2022, 2:00 pm
Kudos that they didn't put this monstrosity on the film lol. Besides being so derivative, that was a bit of an awkard take of the character.

Penguin in this film looks the love child of De Niro's Al Capone and De Niro's Frankenstein.

Master Virgo wrote:
April 19th, 2022, 2:48 pm
Penguin in this film looks the love child of De Niro's Al Capone and De Niro's Frankenstein.
:clap:

Warner Bros. revealed its plans for another Caped Crusader story during its Tuesday evening presentation at CinemaCon, the annual trade show for theater owners. “The Batman” director Matt Reeves was on hand to announce the news that he will write and direct the follow-up, but he did not provide any details about what the movie will entail.
Ever single frame of The Batman was 'inspired' and uninspired at the same time. Not watching the sequel or anything Matt Reeves directs in future.

blackColumn wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 10:36 pm
Warner Bros. revealed its plans for another Caped Crusader story during its Tuesday evening presentation at CinemaCon, the annual trade show for theater owners. “The Batman” director Matt Reeves was on hand to announce the news that he will write and direct the follow-up, but he did not provide any details about what the movie will entail.
Ever single frame of The Batman was 'inspired' and uninspired at the same time. Not watching the sequel or anything Matt Reeves directs in future.
I'm sure Reeves is really heartbroken about this LOL.

Batfan175 wrote:
April 27th, 2022, 1:02 am
blackColumn wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 10:36 pm
I'm sure Reeves is really heartbroken about this LOL.
They should record your laughter for Disney stepmothers.