The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
posting for m4 and m4 alone

-Vader

Based on that trailer, you could have told me that Fincher directed the movie and I would have believed you. Give me Grunge Batman!

Great trailer. Pattinson looks and sounds good in the trailer. Only real complaint is the overall digital look of it - this wasn't shot on film, correct?

Impressive they've only partially filmed it and got all that in there.

also

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 11:42 pm
posting for m4 and m4 alone

-Vader
*gulp'

Need this.

Edit: Oh yeah, Se7en was all over this too. And yet still managed to be its own thing with identity.

Only Reeves movie I haven't really cared for was Cloverfield....just didn't connect with the annoying characters and Blair Witch shakey-camness of it all.

Barry Keoghan is playing "Officer Stanley Merkel" and the movie has been co-written by Peter Craig (The Town), according to the official YouTube description.

Seems like my kind of Batman.

Noice!
But the song is god awful. Is it original?
I hope the tone of the movie will be nothing like this crap.

That was silly. Silly looking characters. And the Riddler of all people being a main villain... lol. And they didn't have to give Gordon more hair. Is that supposed to be Bruce Wayne??

That said it was a cool trailer. Interesting style. And I really like the main theme. Hopefully they give Pattinson something to work with.