The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Oh that's nice.

They shot this on the Alexa LF and the mini LF. I don't know why but IMDb always lists 4K DI with modern films but that still doesn't happen that often. I hope they will with this though. Also, it's the first time a Batman film is being shot on digital.

For any video editors that might have use for it, here's a (mostly) voice-only track for the trailer: https://we.tl/t-0UPE8rEim9

(some sound effects still remain but it's mainly voices)

Vader182 wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 6:28 am
seeing this trailer was genuinely therapeutic. feels great to be excited for film again, especially something far off. it almost reminds you there's a future.

-Vader
I felt the same. Saw the trailer mid mini birthday gathering with a couple of close friends and couldn't shut up about it for a while. This take on the mythos looks fantastic, and I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on it as it develops.

Forum Pro
Law
Sandy wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 12:02 am
Vader182 wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 6:28 am
seeing this trailer was genuinely therapeutic. feels great to be excited for film again, especially something far off. it almost reminds you there's a future.

-Vader
I felt the same. Saw the trailer mid mini birthday gathering with a couple of close friends and couldn't shut up about it for a while. This take on the mythos looks fantastic, and I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on it as it develops.
Sandy?!

Not great news for the studio pushing a movie in theaters right now during a pandemic.

This FUCKING year!!!

Dude.

Somehow Chris Nolan is to blame...speedy recovery to Pattinson

radewart wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 3:37 pm
Somehow Chris Nolan is to blame...speedy recovery to Pattinson
Btw, if Nolan gets credited as Executive Producer again on this, and that's a big if since he's not added yet, do you think it would be proof that he somehow recommended Pattinson for the role? Otherwise this will be the first Batman movie since B&R without him being credited (I assume his past credits, other than MoS where he actually gave some input into the story, were only due to his involvement in hiring Snyder).