The Batman (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Bacon wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 6:30 pm
Why on Earth would they let these set photos leak out without giving people a clearer pic of Pattinson in the suit that looks awesome? Get people excited (it worked with Batfleck) so that people don't make fun of Battinson tripping over his own bicycle.
a) Have you seen the reactions? People are plenty excited, like with every other Batsuit reveal ever. Whether it's 'proper' way of revealing it is entirely subjective.
b) WB suspended many Twitter accounts but how can they completely shut it down... In this day and age?
c) 'Battinson tripping over his bike?' I believe anyone even remotely interested in moviemaking and bts understands it's the stuntman who is, god forbid, also human and not actual Batman or the actor playing him.

Point being, you're projecting your own reaction onto others but the fact is Reeves managed to get people hyped even without the ears or clearer look cause... It's Batman.

Not to forget that the set photos during the day were rehearsals for night shoots lol

I'm really digging this look for Batman, I love that they're the first to use the collar and I'm digging that part of the costume the most.

Did they say somewhere that the rehearsals were for night shoots?

They didn't say but the main crew is nowhere to be found on those pics and they got the location for all the nights as well. So it being rehearsals for night scenes makes the most sense, given that there were also set pics/vids during the night.

Anyway they've moved on from that location. I'll hope they'll have some big exterior scenes coming up in Glasgow, would love to see Pattinson in the suit on location. Since it's going to take a while before they'll release anything official again.

IMDB list an actor in the credits as "Gotham Fire Chief" so maybe those early rumors about the villain Firefly being in it are true?

Batman cast a pair of Twins.

https://news.avclub.com/wonder-twin-pow ... ssion=true

"From the supernatural to superhero: Teen Wolf stars Charlie and Max Carver are the latest actors to join director Matt Reeves’ upcoming The Batman. The A.V. Club can confirm the twins—who first starred together on Desperate Housewives before Teen Wolf and The Leftovers—will be featured in the movie alongside Robert Pattinson as Batman, but production is keeping any other details under the cowl for now."

Likely be a pair of henchmen villains, twitter is speculating they could be tweedledum and tweedledee.

lol tweedledum and tweedledee would be pretty fun if they actually play them lol

Also apparently there are going to be quite some exterior shots halfway through March so hopefully we'll get a look at Patbat in the suit this time

Ace

Forum Pro
Law
Jesus h Christ

Honestly, not loving the design choices for this movie so far.