Mr. Robot (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ruth wrote:I just remembered I still haven't seen season 2 lmao. I've already lost count of how many tv shows I either started or wanted to see before forgetting about them
-whispering-

it's not a big loss

Vader182 wrote:
-whispering-

it's not a big loss
Oh come now, and it wasn't that bad...

Vader182 wrote:
Ruth wrote:I just remembered I still haven't seen season 2 lmao. I've already lost count of how many tv shows I either started or wanted to see before forgetting about them
-whispering-

it's not a big loss
It is a big loss. Watch it. Missing a season of TV show like this is a big loss. This isn't some CBS Tuesday night sitcom.

bootsy wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
-whispering-

it's not a big loss
It is a big loss. Watch it. Missing a season of TV show like this is a big loss. This isn't some CBS Tuesday night sitcom.
I'll find some free time and finish it, I didn't drop it because I disliked it anyway. It's just a stupid habit of mine at this point lol.

Oku
Do you watch it? Recommend?

Just in case you missed it, this mofo dropped a few days ago...

Hoping this is better than Season 2. I know it wasn't that bad but a let down from Season 1.

Exactly. I understand what Esmail is trying to do with the series, but I don't like that there are these tangents from the main storyline that really serve little to no purpose in telling the story (season 1 was the Fernando tangent and season 2 the Ray tangent). Originally, the series was meant to be much shorter, which I would've preferred more - I just feel as though it could be a lot more concise, but that's just my opinion. Hopefully, this next season should make things a little clearer and start to make conclusions - I think we can also expect a major plot twist, perhaps more significant than the one at the ending of season 1)

Esmail has revealed that he plans for the show to extend to at least a fourth season, with a fifth also a possibility too.
But in all seriousness, this series is going on way longer than it needs to if season 3 (and the following seasons) is anything like season 2