Mr. Robot (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
antovolk wrote:Well fuck. Absolutely chilling...welcome back to the best show on TV post Hannibal and POI
And GoT

Thedarknight628 wrote:
antovolk wrote:Well fuck. Absolutely chilling...welcome back to the best show on TV post Hannibal and POI
And GoT
Thrones hasn't concluded yet. Both Hannibal and PoI were cancelled. Not my place to speak for Antovolk, but I'm pretty sure he was just saying Mr. Robot is the best show on TV, now that we'll never see more Hannibal or PoI.

Thedarknight628 wrote:
And GoT
I don't watch GOT lol.

Anyway...that second half is very chilling. And both parts are amazing on the big screen

antovolk wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote:
And GoT
I don't watch GOT lol.

Anyway...that second half is very chilling. And both parts are amazing on the big screen
Well you should and believe me I love Mr Robot it's my one of my favorite shows so far with the strongest 1st season of any show but I think we'll need to see how things go from this point on to say it's the best on tv right now.

Just started this... whoa. After couple of disappointments I finally have a new TV drug, great stuff.

What's funny is Sony had this on their desk, fsociety narrative, they could've continue doing Millennium sequels and everyone would still be talking about miss Salander, now she's just a footnote.

The show secured 6 Emmy nods: Best Drama, Writing, Lead Actor for Malek, Music, Sound Mixing, & Casting.

Such a great series.
Rami is excellent, and I dig the cinematography.

Just watched the second half of the premiere :clap: :clap: :clap:
Great start to the season.
Also if anyone doesn't already, I'd recommend checking out The AV Club's reviews of the show. They tend to point out some stuff I miss on a first viewing.

The way each episode of this series ends on some sort of crossroad that makes you ponder what happened throughout the episode but also what's coming is next level, a synthesis of music, cinematography and direction that reminds me of some of the best works in cinema, let alone TV.

seriously man, like is anything we see real. hmmmmmmm
I like the theory that Elliot knows he is in a mental institution but won't tell us because he doesn't trust us.