Jackie (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Forum Pro
Law
She sounds literally exactly like Jackie Kennedy, you guys just love to nitpick and complain.

Law wrote:She sounds literally exactly like Jackie Kennedy, you guys just love to nitpick and complain.
Whatever you say you Portmaniac.

I mean, I can see it, and hear it.

Law wrote:She sounds literally exactly like Jackie Kennedy, you guys just love to nitpick and complain.
Agreed. Her accent is spot on.

It's a good impersonation. That's literally the only compliment I can give it so far.

Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:
Whatever you say you Portmaniac.

Cilogy wrote:

I mean, I can see it, and hear it.
Damn, she pretty much nailed it.

I haven't heard much about this but Natalie has a good slate of films coming up that have (actual) promise. I really dislike the camerawork though.

Like I said the accent is fine, people tend to overreact when famous actors do them. Portman's upcoming slate is promising. Well I actually think that Dolan movie is going to be a turkey but Annialiation is towards the very top of my list for next year. She had another film debut today at Venice to mediocre reception though. Oh and there's that Malick movie. :?

So only this and Annialiation really interest me.

Allstar wrote:Like I said the accent is fine, people tend to overreact when famous actors do them. Portman's upcoming slate is promising. Well I actually think that Dolan movie is going to be a turkey but Annialiation is towards the very top of my list for next year. She had another film debut today at Venice to mediocre reception though. Oh and there's that Malick movie. :?

So only this and Annialiation really interest me.
The Malick one with Gosling and Mara correct? Is that ever seeing release?

Yes, I think it will next year. You never know with Malick though.