Captain Marvel (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
the_red_ninja wrote:So ten years and 3 phases later, they finally get a female-lead superhero movie. pffffttt.
Well it's better than it never happening, aye? So I don't see what's there to complain about

But where's ma Black Widow standalone? I couldn't care less about Captain Marvel.

m4st4 wrote:But where's ma Black Widow standalone? I couldn't care less about Captain Marvel.

Allstar wrote:
Nomis wrote:I think Ferguson is great but I wonder if she'll want to do this herself.
Do what to herself?
There's no "to" between "this" and "herself".

Nomis wrote:
Allstar wrote:
Nomis wrote:I think Ferguson is great but I wonder if she'll want to do this herself.
Do what to herself?
There's no "to" between "this" and "herself".
We all assumed you just missed it, cause otherwise your comment doesn't make any sense.

I didn't miss anything.

Okay. Why do you wonder if she will want to do this herself (which doesn't make sense like Crazy said)?

This is one of two female led superhero movies being made out of like 30 and the other one has already been cast. It's sadly a rare and unique opportunity and Marvel's track record of success is objectively impeccable. It's hugely appealing to almost any actress.

I just wonder if this is anything she actually wants to do. She's part of the M:I franchise already which is quite a steady blockbuster franchise.

Nomis wrote:I just wonder if this is anything she actually wants to do. She's part of the M:I franchise already which is quite a steady blockbuster franchise.
She can do both. Marvel will probably take up more of her time but the M:I films aren't that frequently made.