Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
For the first time since T2, I have high hopes for a new Terminator movie. I didn't see the last one. Hamilton, Cameron, Miller, Ahnold...I gotta be excited.

{
If "James Cameron" == Director

Then "Excited.gif"

Else
{
execute shitposting()
}
}

shauner111 wrote:For the first time since T2, I have high hopes for a new Terminator movie. I didn't see the last one. Hamilton, Cameron, Miller, Ahnold...I gotta be excited.
Genisys was also supposed to be a direct sequel to T2 with Arnold and Cameron's blessing. I still need to see a trailer for this.
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:They should bring back every actor who's ever been in a Terminator film and just Days of Future Past the shit out of this franchise.
I wish they got Bale as Connor back. My number one choice would have been Eddie Furlong but the way he's aged that doesn't make any sense and Bale is the other big name of this franchise, next to Biehn, Arnold, Patrick and Linda that could make me a bit more excited for this film. Since they want very young actors for leads then I assume it won't be for the role of Connor so this leaves a chance for somebody to come back to that role.
Ivan wrote:
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:They should bring back every actor who's ever been in a Terminator film and just Days of Future Past the shit out of this franchise.
Lena Headey fighting Emilia Clarke again?? hmm, don't think so...
"who's ever been in a Terminator FILM (...)" so no Lena :P

Overall, I have to get back to my previous post and I need to see the trailer. If they can get that Terminator visual aesthetic right, this might have promise.

I also just googled "Linda Hamilton 2017" aaaand... I'm really pleasantly surprised at how well she has aged. It's surprising she's not in more movies nowadays.
Last edited by Master Virgo on September 20th, 2017, 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Double posting

Yeah whatever.
T2 forever baby. 8-)

Oku
Yay to Ms. Hamilton coming back!

But Mr. Miller as the director, I don't know...I did not enjoy Deadpool.

Oh well, I now know how Battle Angel Alita fans feel, I guess. (three '-ow's in a row :lol: )

m4st4 wrote:Yeah whatever.
T2 forever baby. 8-)
best scene in franchise

Knew it before the click. ;)

Yeah, but Goyer is involved, so...
The duo assembled a writers room to hash out this new trilogy, with David S. Goyer (Man of Steel), Charles Eglee (Dark Angel), and Josh Friedman (The Sarah Connor Chronicles) taking part.
http://collider.com/terminator-6-linda- ... es-cameron

pls change thread title to unnecessary terminator sequel