Logan (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:X-Men: Apocalypse is out in 2016 so I doubt it.
He's not contractually obligated to anymore X-Men films after DOFP.

prince0gotham wrote:What's different in unrated cut
An extended fight scene, 2 more f-words and more scenes mainly revolving around Wolverine's love triangle. No explicit sex though.

No more standalone Wolverine films, please. None have been as good as Dredd.

Hugh needs to stop this. He's great as Wolverine but after what, five, six films, he can't get anything new out of the character. He's too good an actor to be wasting his time playing the same role over and over again. The same goes for Robert Downey Jr. Both should take a lesson from Christian Bale and stop while their ahead and sink their teeth to more challenging characters. If they're spending they're time doing the same character in the same films every other year they're missing out on a lot of great opportunities.

But money's nice too I suppose. :roll:

You say that as though he hasn't been doing projects outside of Wolverine. He did Les Miserables and Prisoners, and he's doing Chappie right now.

Mangold news:

The Wolverine director James Mangold in negotiations to direct a Travis McGee movie for FOX.

Wolverine news:
Is the new #Wolverine film coming after #XMenApocalypse???

14 Mar 2014
Mangold:
We are figuring it all out. At the moment, I'm shooting The next #Wolverine after #XmenApocalypse.

15 Mar 2014
https://twitter.com/mang0ld/status/444911156826619904

Please Hugh, end with a bang your Wolverine days with DOFP (or Apocalpyse if He's really needed), dont waste your time on this and make some great dramatic stuff

oracle86 wrote:BTW, he probably has the record for most appearances as the same character in movies, right?
I know that's an old post, but not by a long shot.

And I'm sure someone's done it more times than him.

It genuinely annoys me that I don't know who that is, because now I'm genuinely interested in finding out.