Best Films of the Decade (2010-2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
We are half-way thorough this decade already so I decided to think about the best films we got so far. And there's a lot to be thankful for. My list goes as such:
1. Interstellar

2. I Saw the Devil

3. Gravity

4. The Raid 2

5. The Dark Knight Rises

6. Django Unchained

7. The Social Network

8. Drive

9. Gone Girl

10. Warrior

11. Toy Story 3

12. Shame

13. Dredd

14. Prisoners

15. 12 Years a Slave

16. The Artist

17. Inception

18. Buried

19. Whiplash

20. Prometheus

21. Jagten

22. The Grand Budapest Hotel

23. The Master

24. The Place Beyond the Pines

25. Fast Five

26. TRON: Legacy

27. The Wolf of Wall Street

28. Boyhood

29. The Cabin in the Woods

30. 21 Jump Street

LelekPL wrote:21. Jagten
Oh, NIIIIIIIIICE! :gonf: :gonf:
LelekPL wrote:30. 21 Jump Street
lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

This Decade (2010-2014)
cool

The Hunt is one of the best movies I've ever seen

My Favorite: Inception

Other Favorites:
Django Unchained
Gravity
Imitation Game
Interstellar
Prometheus
Social Network
Take Shelter
Toy Story 3
War Horse
Warrior

Probably the wrong place for this thread but wth
1. Inception
2. Interstellar
3. The Wolf of Wall Street
4. The Master
5. Drive
6. Boyhood
7. Inside Llewyn Davis
8. The Social Network
9. The Tree of Life
10. Inherent Vice

I don't know what my ranking would be at this point, so I'll just list them alphabetically.

Calvary
Gravity
The Grey
The Hunt
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Social Network
The Tree of Life
12 Years a Slave
The Wolf of Wall Street

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:The Hunt is one of the best movies I've ever seen
It's REALLY good! It's a particularly scary film as well.
darkknight03 wrote:My Favorite: Inception
I'm not sure about it being number 1 on the list but as you can see on mine, it's still a very good film in my opinion as well, an iconic film even. I also like all the films on your list. I'm particularly pleased you have Prometheus on it as well, because people are really mixed on it and I thought it was great. Another nice entry is Take Shelter - such and UNDERRATED film. Great list all around. The only one I was a little meh about was War Horse but it has some amazing cinematography that harkens back to Gone With The Wind so it's definitely not bad.
Sky007 wrote:Probably the wrong place for this thread but wth
1. Inception
2. Interstellar
3. The Wolf of Wall Street
4. The Master
5. Drive
6. Boyhood
7. Inside Llewyn Davis
8. The Social Network
9. The Tree of Life
10. Inherent Vice
Another really cool list. I love your top 6, all of them are on my list as well. However, I have immensely disliked the experience of watching The Tree of Life, it was just horrible to sit through. Inside Llewyn Davis is another that bugged me and actually bored me and that's the first time for a Coen flick. I just didn't care for the protagonist in it at all. I also disliked Inherent Vice. It did its job, it did everything it wanted to achieve but I can't say it was a pleasurable experience to watch. But I get that someone with a Big Lebowski avatar would like the film's tone. But in my opinion Big Lebowski was highly entertaining, this just wasn't and it wasn't written even remotely as good. Still, it's a solid list.
HorrorBiz wrote:I don't know what my ranking would be at this point, so I'll just list them alphabetically.

Calvary
Gravity
The Grey
The Hunt
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Social Network
The Tree of Life
12 Years a Slave
The Wolf of Wall Street
That's another great list. I probably should have had The Grey on mine as well... but I wanted to give some props to the best comedy I've had the most fun with this decade - 21 Jump Street so it got a bump over The Grey just for that. That's not to say it wasn't a great film - it was, most definitely. Perks was another suprisingly good film, kind of like a John Hughes film. I really enjoyed that one. Calvary is another good one, the McDonaughs have some of the best and funniest dialogue on film in recent years. The only one I didn't enjoy was, again The Tree of Life, but I already mentioned it. Btw what Nolan film did you like the most this decade?

I'm kind of surprised no one is mentioning The Dark Knight Rises around here. I thought it was a very underrated film (well maybe not underrated since it's got almost 90% on RT but underappreciated) and gets better with each viewing. I loved the closure, the villian and it was the best arc for Bruce in the whole trilogy. Yeah, it wasn't as good as TDK but that was an impossible act to follow and Hardy did the best job possible coming close to as iconic as Ledger's Joker. Then again I can understand some superhero fatigue, I'm kind of getting tired of all the comic book movies myself.

no particular order
Inception
whiplash
looper
warrior
prisoners
boyhood
gravity
rush
interstellar
gone girl

Oh yeah, Looper is another good one that I had to cut from my list. I liked this film a lot! Solid choice
Ericmase wrote:
LelekPL wrote:21. Jagten
Oh, NIIIIIIIIICE! :gonf: :gonf:
LelekPL wrote:30. 21 Jump Street
lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's also really cool to see that so many people appreciated "The Hunt". And yeap, 21 JS was hilarious