The Criterion Collection

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:alsoo this just came out
WHAT

Cilogy wrote:
WHAT
yeah apparently they did a sweet 4k scan that looks amazing and everything so there's that (plus the normal phenomenal Criterion extras)

i'm gonna pick another up soon so someone help me out: Breathless (Godard), 8 1/2 (Fellini), or Fanny and Alexander (Bergman)?

don't ask me how i came up with those three they're just the ones i've been looking at

Michaelf2225 wrote:i'm gonna pick another up soon so someone help me out: Breathless (Godard), 8 1/2 (Fellini), or Fanny and Alexander (Bergman)?

don't ask me how i came up with those three they're just the ones i've been looking at
8 1/2. A new experience on every viewing.

Michaelf2225 wrote:
Cilogy wrote:
WHAT
yeah apparently they did a sweet 4k scan that looks amazing and everything so there's that (plus the normal phenomenal Criterion extras)

i'm gonna pick another up soon so someone help me out: Breathless (Godard), 8 1/2 (Fellini), or Fanny and Alexander(Bergman)?

I got Criterions Mulholland Drive BR for Christmas. I waited so long for them to release it and now I have it. Still haven't watch it yet, going to this weekend though for sure. I hear the transfer is amazing which is no surprise. Might watch their release of Eraserhead before

two different answers lol, maybe i'll just get both

ComptonTerry wrote:I got Criterions Mulholland Drive BR for Christmas. I waited so long for them to release it and now I have it. Still haven't watch it yet, going to this weekend though for sure. I hear the transfer is amazing which is no surprise. Might watch their release of Eraserhead before
Yeah, I have Mulholland Drive from Criterion too. It's excellent.

hey cil

Michaelf2225 wrote:hey cil
Oooo

yea I need to get on that