Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ChristNolan wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:You don't have very good taste, step it up.
My taste is not the problem, your way of communication is.
You thinking those films are good are indicative of your taste.
My enture post history on NolanFans is indicative of my taste. Just like your way of communicating with fellow members is indicative of your persona.

My list:
SP2
ASM
SP1
ASM 2
SP3

But only the first 2 I will ever rewatch.

And Garfield is a better Spidey in kinda weaker movies.

ChrisNolan please stop. I don't frecvent this forum much but you stick out like a sore thumb.

Please stop what? It isn't exactly a controversial opinion I hold on those movies, you know...

ChristNolan wrote:Please stop what? It isn't exactly a controversial opinion I hold on those movies, you know...
I'm afraid your opinion is very controversial. But that's not really the point.£

ChristNolan wrote:Please stop what? It isn't exactly a controversial opinion I hold on those movies, you know...
The point is that you're being an ass to almost every member here, and for the most stupid reasons usually.
m4's taste isn't bad, we all have our guilty pleasures. We simply have a right to like every film we want, and even if some choices do look silly, we're not supposed to worship the same movies, you know. So as long as he's not rubbing TASM in your face, you should do fine.

I'm being an ass because he thinks shit movies are good? Lets not act like these movies are good, c'mon. They simply aren't on any legitimate scale of filmmaking.

ChristNolan wrote:I'm being an ass because he thinks shit movies are good? Lets not act like these movies are good, c'mon. They simply aren't on any legitimate scale of filmmaking.
Well he's not treating them like masterpieces either.. We shouldn't really try to make other people feel bad for some movies that they enjoy.

Ruth wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:I'm being an ass because he thinks shit movies are good? Lets not act like these movies are good, c'mon. They simply aren't on any legitimate scale of filmmaking.
Well he's not treating them like masterpieces either.. We shouldn't really try to make other people feel bad for some movies that they enjoy.
How he feels isn't up to me.

ChristNolan wrote:
Ruth wrote:
How he feels isn't up to me.
Yea cool.