Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
Nomis wrote:Seriously guys, I can't ask something about a film I haven't seen yet? Don't forget m4 does that on a regular basis with films/series he hasn't seen yet, yet I can't do that. That doesn't make sense at all.

Anyway, why wouldn't they include Ben? He's pretty damn vital to Spider-Man lol I don't get this. When's the blu-ray coming out? I hope they give some explanation in the film then.
The reason they didn't reference Ben is because they were trying to avoid any similarity to the Rami and Webb films. And there is no explanation in the film.

Nomis is just predictably trying to get people to criticize the MCU and it isn't working.

Bacon wrote:Nomis is just predictably trying to get people to criticize the MCU and it isn't working.
Tell em Bacon :twothumbsup:

I know this movie was super forgettable but wasn't there one moment where aunt may says something about their family having been through a lot recently

Spert wrote:I know this movie was super forgettable but wasn't there one moment where aunt may says something about their family having been through a lot recently
I think that was in Civil War.

Peter mentions it to Ned I believe.

Spert wrote:I know this movie was super forgettable but wasn't there one moment where aunt may says something about their family having been through a lot recently
I already mentioned that about 2 pages ago.

Oh so it does sorta get mentioned, good. Also Bacon, what the hell dude? I'm just asking a question and you simply have to turn it in such a way, seriously what the hell.

Me and you are cool, Nomis, but you were asking for that as soon as you posted in here.

Good that we're cool. Just please understand that I'm not "asking for that" at all.