The Girl in the Spider's Web (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
LelekPL wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 5:55 am
BlairCo wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 11:22 pm
Having a photographic memory is a pretty cool superpower.
You know that photographic memory as depicted in fiction doesn't exist in real life? Is as absurd as the "we use 10% of our brain" myth.
It does.

Correction on my part: it doesn’t work like a superpower, as depicted in fiction, but some people definitely have a much better memory than the others. I’m talking about the percentage that can tell you your social security number after hearing it once etc. All of the articles agree. Of course Salander is unique as only book characters can be, even her syndrome isn’t quite defined considering the symptoms.🕷️
Last edited by m4st4 on August 12th, 2018, 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

all that said I had a professor who remembered pretty much every single thing he ever read.

he could recall verbatim any paper any student wrote the entire semester. They were 20 page papers. We'd make him do it all the time.

certainly felt like a superpower

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 12:05 am
all that said I had a professor who remembered pretty much every single thing he ever read.

he could recall verbatim any paper any student wrote the entire semester. They were 20 page papers. We'd make him do it all the time.

certainly felt like a superpower

-Vader
:lol: Indeed.🕷️

This looks bad.

As much as I am excited for this movie, I stopped watching the trailer half way through. I'm still reading the book, and even though I can usually handle spoilery trailers, this trailer gives waaaaaaaaay too much away.

Yea they sort of give away a major twist, unless that's just the premise of the film and there's more to tell.

Anyway the editing looks bad.

Cilogy wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 4:42 pm
Anyway the editing looks bad.
The editing of the trailer... lol