2015 Tennis Thread (ATP/WTA/ITF)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Master Virgo wrote:What a game!£

Why you do this to me Australia?

Aaaaand done. My condolences to FancyPants and all the NF's Aussies.£

Fuck yeah. Aga made it into the semis. What a boss.£

Master Virgo wrote:Fuck yeah. Aga made it into the semis. What a boss.£

WHERE WAS THIS AGA ALL YEAR???

Absolutely phenomenal, what an incredible comeback from Radwanska. I say there were at least three shot of the month material in there from her. The number of unforced errors and double faults were a bit out of character for her though.

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/article/5 ... s-muguruza

£

Gotta admit I was rooting for Garbine to win, but Aga was just better. :thumbup:

Meanwhile, Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis have been absolutely ruling the doubles circuit this year, winning 3 of the 4 Slams and 8 titles in total so far. Hope they seal a marvellous year with yet another title. Hingis, in particular, has been a revelation - winning 3 Slams with Sania and 2 mixed doubles Slams with Leander Paes. What a player she is!

What I've never understood is why Mirza and Bopanna don't team up to dominate the mixed double territory. From what I've seen from them, when being together, they appeared to be the perfect team. IPTL 2014 for example. India isn't even in the next year's Hopman Cup, but I guess they will certainly participate in Rio's mixed, so what's their deal?£