Sony Hack Thread

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Sony definitely has a problem. Hell, Andrew Garfield said in zero uncertain terms that studio interference was what ruined ASM2.

Though by what was left I can hardly imagine it was that good in the first place anyways, but still.

The Weinsteins also have this problem, *COUGHSNOWPIERCERCOUGH*

m4st4 wrote:I've never seen SilverHeart invested in any of the threads, what's with this bizzare fascination with Sony, my heart stopped racing over that SPECTRE shutdown line. :facepalm:
This hacking is amazing news for fans of the MCU. Sony has held onto Spider-Man for too long. And now they are crumbling. We are so close :twisted:

SilverHeart wrote:Sony definitely has a problem. Hell, Andrew Garfield said in zero uncertain terms that studio interference was what ruined ASM2.

Though by what was left I can hardly imagine it was that good in the first place anyways, but still.

The Weinsteins also have this problem, *COUGHSNOWPIERCERCOUGH*
Hack TWC and Harvey's email, plz

btw, what's up with Garfield? Rumor has it that he's been fired from the franchise :?

Well I still believe his dad works at Marvel, mr. MARVEL The Fake Acc, so it's possible.

Apparently what it sounds like is that if they go through with giving Marvel creative control they're not using anything from Amazing Spider-Man, so it'd be yet another reboot (GAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I mean, it makes sense, since there's absolutely no way to fit in the huge plot holes that would erupt by saying they were always in the same universe). Plus apparently they're kind of pissed at him for not showing up to a Sony event he was supposed to be at and directly putting the blame on Sony for ASM2 being awful.
Last edited by SilverHeart on December 13th, 2014, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

So it really is all about Marvel for you? :lol:

No? Someone asked a question and I answered it.

How polite of you.

m4st4 wrote:So it really is all about Marvel for you? :lol:
You're being kinda ridiculous.