Sony Hack Thread

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

I figured this'd be easier than updating a new thread every time new information pops up since there's some new revelation every day now.

Jolie and Pascal today, after Pascal's emails revealed she called Jolie a "minimally talented spoiled brat".
Last edited by SilverHeart on December 12th, 2014, 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

the most interesting to me personally is the fact that Spectre is apparently way the fuck over budget already

at like $300 million or some shit like that
Last edited by Cilogy on December 12th, 2014, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hahaha ohhh shit

That is surprising. I mean they haven't even begun filming yet but they're already attempting to make cuts. Like reducing the number of cars in a chase scene or something from what I've read.

It's also revealed that apparently the higher you are in a company the more a person's grammar resembles that of a six year old.

The emails were a fascinating insight to Hollywood but overall it's scary shit for sure. SSNs of employees, contact info (cell #s, addresses, etc.) of the who's who in Hollywood, medical records, etc.

Yeah, that's insanely fucked up.

And especially since the FBI said that 90% of companies wouldn't be able to withstand a the methods used to hack this, so it's possible this may not be the last. Though it seems these guys specifically wanted to target Sony, and their statements imply it was directly related to The Interview. North Korea/supporters?

And there's still more, there's terabytes of info still to go. I mean we thought it was bad when they leaked Annie but this went deeeeeep. They got literally everything.

TalkOnCorners wrote:The emails were a fascinating insight to Hollywood but overall it's scary shit for sure. SSNs of employees, contact info (cell #s, addresses, etc.) of the who's who in Hollywood, medical records, etc.
What Emails?
Must.Search.Web.

SilverHeart wrote:Jolie and Pascal today, after Pascal's emails revealed she called Jolie a "minimally talented spoiled brat".
Is this real? Pascal seems to have so much stain on her right now.

Also did I understand it corectly, is Sorkin broke? Lol!

m4st4 wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:Jolie and Pascal today, after Pascal's emails revealed she called Jolie a "minimally talented spoiled brat".
It was Rudin who said it.

m4st4 wrote:

Also did I understand it corectly, is Sorkin broke? Lol!
The woman in the middle is readying for a b*tch fight.
Just say when,girls.