Wonder Woman (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar your baits are pathetic. You're better than that even if it's pretty damn easy to push the button (or try, at least).

Master Virgo wrote:I would hardly call making the decent but devoid of personality result that will most likely be Captain Marvel, saving the day. Then again I might be wrong and it turns out to be one of the few exceptions. One thing is 99% guaranteed, they will cast an interesting actress with at least an acceptable level of talent.
Damn, I really can't shut up about this, can I? At this rate I might make m4 foe me, so I swear that was really the last one.
£
Feige got one of the Inside Out writers to co-write along with Perlman (Guardians). That had one of the most original and innovative scripts in some time. I'm pretty confident but I need to wait for director announcement.

@m4

I am hoping this does well of course but my point was if it happens to fail it won't make or break the female led superhero movie if the next one is a big hit.

Geoff Johns @geoffjohns
Amazing watching @PattyJenks at work -- reminds me of Donner! Optimism, energy and all passion! XO

Trafalgar Square filming

Forum Pro
Law
My God she is so hot, really love that third picture.

Law wrote:My God she is so hot, really love that third picture.
me too

DCU ship is sinking and they're still filming these? So sad.

so this is basically the Captain America of the DC filmverse

m4st4 wrote:DCU ship is sinking and they're still filming these? So sad.
ikr

Cilogy wrote:so this is basically the Captain America of the DC filmverse
I would totally say that to my mother, yes. Otherwise it will probably be more Thor than Cap. And it's set in WWI.