Wonder Woman (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Which got very good reviews and fan reactions unlike those abominations with 26% on RT.

Allstar wrote:Which got very good reviews and fan reactions unlike those abominations with 26% on RT.
Have you seen the last season of South Park? I think you'd really enjoy it

Allstar wrote:
4N Legend wrote:I've seen other first reactions that praise the movie
Just like when early twitter reactions praised BvS and Suicide Squad?
And praised Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

Which is also getting good reviews.

Point is early twitter reactions with DCEU movies are unreliable unless coming from credible people.

antovolk wrote:So yes, he considers BVS:DC bad.
Well then there you go.

RIFA wrote:
antovolk wrote:So yes, he considers BVS:DC bad.
Well then there you go.
So I guess we can trust him

IF this turns out to be bad, can we give DC movies a rest for a while (maybe 5 or 6 years) until someone who is not completely incompetent writes one of these stories?

The director's cut for BvS is bad. Better editing can't make that film good. Every scene is still poorly acted with an idiotic decision waiting to happen. That dudes film ranking is pretty spot on.

ei18 wrote:Here is another reaction. http://www.thewrap.com/early-wonder-wom ... t-avenger/
Just to be fair here, but the reaction is from a theater owner. Of course they are going to praise the films they show or they would lose business from the studios they have contracts with.

I want Wonder Woman to be good and to be awesome just as much as anyone else, but we do have to try and be objective about these reactions and look at who they are coming from and look at what their end goal is.