Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
A war to infinity and beyond? Now with that sort of time frame no wonder some of these guys are growing beards.

m4st4 wrote:Teen Groot beyond that postcredit was a mistake.
no u

It depends on how much time has passed since then, which I think is few months at best. Not enough time to go through puberty.

And aren't you curious about coming of age story set in MCU?

Not sure he's going to get much more development after discovering Tetris and couple of badly placed shrooms just in time for the prom night with Avengers.

Or maybe we'll get to see Teen Groot and Spidey teamup in a party of grownups.

This is not really that much of a spoiler. It's a comment by Feige about the film, but who knows maybe some wouldn't want to know about the film even this much.

“We’ve been teasing Thanos for years and the trick is when you tease something for that long you have to deliver. So, within the first five minutes of Infinity War people will understand why Thanos is the biggest and baddest villain in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.”

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/some ... inity-war/

£

I don't see any of the current avengers being able to defeat thanos, mainly if he completes his gauntlet.

some crazy marvel cosmic entity will have to join the battle. It will be interesting if they start introducing come srazy shit like the living tribunal and adam warlock.

Biribiri wrote:I don't see any of the current avengers being able to defeat thanos, mainly if he completes his gauntlet.

some crazy marvel cosmic entity will have to join the battle. It will be interesting if they start introducing come srazy shit like the living tribunal and adam warlock.
Or, you know, Nebula or someone else steals the gauntlet and punches Thanos a bunch of times.