Terrible Movie Accents

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Actors can be brilliant at times - wonderful performances that leave a last impression on us for the rest of our lives. However they can also have terrible, terrible moments. Accents can be kind of important but sometimes they go horribly wrong.

Ray Winstone in The Departed [What is this? I mean really? Ray Winstone has one accent, he's like a London Sean Connery]

Tom Cruise in Far And Away ["I've got a pot of gold, diddley dee" - Cruise channels the spirit of a leprechaun]

Robert Duvall in A Shot At Glory [Scottish accents seem to cause trouble...]

Brad Pitt in The Devil's Own [Actually, Irish accents do as well. At least he improved in Snatch]

Other notable ones:

Sean Connery in just about everything.
Quentin Tarantino's, erm, Australian/South African hybrid in Django Unchained.
Gerard Butler's Irish accent in P.S. I Love You is quite something.
Don Cheadle's cockney in the Ocean's franchise is hilarious.
I'm not a fan of Mike Myers' Scottish accent in Shrek - it sounds like a terrible parody.
John Malkovich's Russian accent in Rounders is pretty bad.

Post your own. There must be many more that I've not seen or have slipped my mind.

Josh Hartnett fake English accent in that one movie

/thread

Don Cheadle's accent in Ocean's is so terrible I literally can't believe he got cast in the part.

Anne Hathaway's yawwwwkshur accent in One Day wasn't too clever.

Probably because I'm not a native English-speaker, I have some difficulty when differentiating between a good accent and a bad one (as in, badly performed).

Not film, but TV. Dennis Hopper's Serbian accent in the first season of 24. Wouldn't call it terrible, but just too damn funny. You can slightly notice Kiefer & Xander Berkeley slightly cracking up when they're speaking to him.

Well the only accent I'm an expert on is the Boston accent cuz that's my region, and they are usually atrocious in Scorsese films. DiCaprios is pretty fucking off although compared to Vera and even worse Alec Baldwin he's actually not bad.

The best I've seen is Wahlberg and Renner. They owned it.

I've never found Leonardo DiCaprio to be particularly convincing with accents. The last time he really made me laugh at how bad it was would be his performance from J. Edgar, although he was not the only reason why I thought that movie was really bad.

French accents in most movies