Suicide Squad (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Same here.

This movie has good of chances of being fresh on RT, if it gets rotten, i don't see DCU getting any other chances of getting fresh rates.

Biribiri wrote:This movie has good of chances of being fresh on RT, if it gets rotten, i don't see DCU getting any other chances of getting fresh rates.
There's always a chance. Why would there be no chance? :?

shauner111 wrote:
Biribiri wrote:This movie has good of chances of being fresh on RT, if it gets rotten, i don't see DCU getting any other chances of getting fresh rates.
maybe some kind of hunch, and the fact I don't trust Snyder for JL. other heroes like Cyborg are not big enough to build hype unless they come with a really good film. If marvel could turn a bunch of nobodies like iron man and captain america in major heroes in the movies, maybe DC could shift the focus of superman-batman and make other heroes get big.

Biribiri wrote:
shauner111 wrote:
maybe some kind of hunch, and the fact I don't trust Snyder for JL. other heroes like Cyborg are not big enough to build hype unless they come with a really good film. If marvel could turn a bunch of nobodies like iron man and captain america in major heroes in the movies, maybe DC could shift the focus of superman-batman and make other heroes get big.
Oh i don't trust Snyder/Justice League either. And if that movie gets slayed by critics just like BvS, i don't see how a second Justice League will sell. Not even George Miller will be able to get asses in the seats because the name will turn people away.

But we still have The Batman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Flash...all good directors behind all 4 films.

fuck I still can't get over how cringy that Harley Quinn line is

Harley and cringey go hand in hand. And it's always going to seem that way out of context.

I KNOW it's part of her character but that doesn't mean it makes her a good character and that I have to accept it. I've always hated her and Robbie only makes it worse.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:I KNOW it's part of her character but that doesn't mean it makes her a good character and that I have to accept it. I've always hated her and Robbie only makes it worse.
If you don't like the character there's no use bitching about her personality.

I on the other hand, like the character very much and I think Margot is perfect.

I don't care for the Riddler most of the time but I don't need them to drastically change the character to suit my needs. If Ben casts someone who looks like they're nailing the character, that's great.