Suicide Squad (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Sandy wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:Margot Robbie to play Harley Quinn

http://collider.com/harley-quinn-suicid ... ot-robbie/
I see they are going for the "straight male" market. Thats a big market. Smart move.
I still have difficultly not ejactulating whenever I see a picture of her. The Wolf of Wall Street is difficult on my little guy. I'm usually pumping out blood by the end of it.

See that's what we call 'Too Much Information' Crazy.
Especially since your avi is Peter Capaldi.

Anyways, we'll definitely start hearing some official casting news soon if they're going for a 2016 release. If the rumors of Leto are true, I'm interested to see how much of a role he'll play in it. He probably will just be involved for Quinn's backstory, since he's definitely not capable of taking on the Suicide Squad, at least on his own.

Also, if it's true, good on WB for going for a big actor for the part. Sure it's pretty cool when lesser-known actors get big parts in films like this, but following up Ledger you definitely need someone with a record. If he gets the part I'm sure Leto will do very well.

Wowza! That is some crazy casting.

Holy shit that is big! If they get Jared for Joker... sweet baby Jesus. I guess now I know how MCU fans feel after every announcement - Batman is my life, so far everything regarding his universe sounded damn good: Affleck, Malone, Irons, Robbie. :batman:

I'm not a big Leto fan but him as The Joker could be a stroke of genius.

Allstar wrote:I'm not a big Leto fan but him as The Joker could be a stroke of genius.
I agree.
Last edited by Havoc1st on November 10th, 2014, 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allstar wrote:I'm not a big Leto fan but him as The Joker could be a stroke of genius.
Omg your avy... it's already in the wild? Nice one.

Agreed. And Margot should definitely keep her Wolf accent, only couple of girly notches up.

I don't want Robbie wasting her talent on the DCU.