Suicide Squad (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
SilverHeart wrote:He's basically Batman's best villain second to Joker,
eh

Two-Face is better.

Eh. Wearing down Bats by giving him a nearly endless stream of bad guys, and while he's exhausted break into his own home and snapping him over his leg puts him over for me.

Ayer on twitter:
Can bad people do good things? #SuicideSquad

Bacon wrote:
Cilogy wrote:this is just weird
How? I think they all look the part (except maybe Will Smith just for the obvious reason). And more than half of them I trust to do the job right.
I mean, I'll def fap to this cast

but that's all

this sounds like an April Fools Day joke

I realize that Will Smith hasn't exactly made the best impression lately, as far as his roles and personal life go, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he was once considered a world class acting talent, and that talent hasn't left him.

I'm ready for a career resurgence from Will Smith.

SilverHeart wrote:Eh. Wearing down Bats by giving him a nearly endless stream of bad guys, and while he's exhausted break into his own home and snapping him over his leg puts him over for me.

Ayer on twitter:
Can bad people do good things? #SuicideSquad
More critically, does Ayer have a second good film in him?

I'm not overly sure.

:shock:

At first, I thought it was strange that they didn't cast Sam Worthington as Boomerang, considering he worked with Ayer on Sabotage (I thought he was the best part of the movie), but then I remembered that he'll probably be busy filming Avatar at the time of this shoot, so it makes sense.

Probably would have been a better choice than Courtney (whom I actually don't mind).

Oh well.

If all else fails, I'll at least get to stroke my wiener to Margot as Harley. Even though I hate that pointless character.

ChristNolan wrote:If all else fails, I'll at least get to stroke my wiener to Margot as Harley. Even though I hate that pointless character.
You keep repeating this but you never explain why she is pointless.